We were on yahoo messenger,
when i was surprised by your question,
The question that gave me thousands of hope,
The question that lead us thru this relationship.
Everyday,
I waited for you to 'Buzz' me,
I stalked on your friendster,
I cant wait to meet you in silat's class,
I hope I can bump into you when walk to class.
Everytime,
U buzzed me, I jump from my bed to answer u,
U gave me testimonial, I read it repeatedly for several times,
In silat's class, I was never missed every single thing u did,
I bumped into you, I feel like walking in the air.
26th of June 2008,
You : Fiena, please leave me,
Me : No, I will never leave you,
You : I dont want to ruins other's relationship,
Me : No, I was chose you from the beginning.
You : Will you wait for me?. Wan kene tanggung family wan dulu before kte boleh kawen.
I was astonished by your question. U proposed me!!.
That was 3 years ago. we were in 3rd year of degree.
*******************************************************
26th of June 2011,
We were texting each other, eventho we were in the same place.
You : Will you marry me?
Me : Yes I will my dear.
You : There's something in my laptop's bag. That is yours,
I saw a small box. From the brand and the size of the box, I can predict what's inside.
Yes, Its a ring.
You proposed me for 2nd time.
err actually three times.
1: june 2008
2: january 2011, u came to my house, asked my parents that you want to have me as your wife.
3: june 2011
Thank you for every moment of love. HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY LOVE..
![]() |
| I |
![]() |
| LOVE |
![]() |
| YOU |
![]() |
| AND YOU |
![]() |
| YOU the green jersey |
![]() |
![]() |
| sampai di garisan penamat. sarung medal. (larik rythm pulak) |
![]() |
| Looking forward to this november!! |
p/s : SPANX i da sampai. nanti i review. g seremban jumpe bakal mak pak mentua wiken ni nak pakai la. nampak slim sket. :P








8 comments:
alahai schweeeetnyer... *sobssobs* semoga u all bahagia sehingga akhir hayat :)
meow~
http://reneemeowwedding.blogspot.com
bestnye!!! hehehe. kite pulak yang sengih sampai telinga. so sweet tau cara dia propose tu.
@ renee : thanx dear. doa kan utk kamu juga.
@oshinz : thnx. even simple proposal, tp lekat kat hati. hehe
so suweeeeet... ^_^
semoga kebahagiaan itu kekal milik kamu berdua...
Tak sabar jugak nak tunggu november ni.. ^_^
sweet sgt entry ni.moga bahgia yea dear :)
selamat ye...moga kekal pai syurga!
@ nik : thanx dear.. my pray for you too
@ sya : hehe selamat2 cik puan kitty. ha ritu jumpe keta same sbijik sebijon ngn keta awk. ade penah smpai serendah x?
ala sweetnyer noor syafiena nie..hehe...semoga ceriun ceriun slalu yer noor syafiena..=p
Post a Comment